LBSbet.com is owned and operated by Bengine Technologies B.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao and its wholly owned subsidiary, Bengine Technologies Limited, registered address 47 Ioanni Kondilaki, 5th floor, larnaca, Cyprus, 6042. Bengine Technologies B.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V.. Bengine Technologies N.V.’s registration number is 139540 and its registered address is Hoogstraat 30, Willemstad, Curacao. (License No. 8048/JAZ2016-071)
Our commitment to the privacy of our clients’ privacy
- LBSbet is committed to ensure that our players’ privacy is protected while using this website and any information that is provided to us is secured in accordance with data protection laws.
- LBSbet assures Players that when asked to provide certain information by which they can be identified when using this website, this personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully. This data is collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when choosing to make use of the LBSbet Internet Site and Software systems.
The information that we collect and the way we handle it
- By registering at LBSbet, the Player accepts that our company shall store and process the information for its own usage, in order to understand the needs of our clients and provide them with better service. This personal information, in addition to the other general system information, is logged and secured with LBSbet. We are committed to the security of your information and that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the User’s prior explicit consent.
- LBSbet has made it our main principal to keep in touch with our clients via E-mail and communicate with them.
Safe storage of your information
In order to ensure that your information is safe, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your information. Our clients’ information will only be used by LBSbet in the following manner:
- The information is processed in agreement with the rights of the website’s User.
- The information is processed in a fair and lawful manner.
- All information is used for a specific and lawful purpose.
- We may periodically send promotional emails and requests to update the information.
- Your information is secured by all means.
- We do not keep your information longer than is necessary for the purposes detailed in this document to be fulfilled.
Disclosure of information
Your information will only be disclosed when our company is ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or when we are ordered by the Governing Authority and/or by the data protection commissioners.
Collection of Information and Proper Use
When opening an account with LBSbet, you acknowledge that the information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Internal record-keeping, marketing and promotional activities.
- We may use your information for market and research purposes.
- As a player, you may, at any time, request a copy of the stored information and correct any inaccuracies. When needed, any personal information can be erased, rectified, amended or completed.
- As indicated above, our company may, on occasion, send promotional materials directly to the Player in order to inform him/her regarding products and services which we believe can be relevant to the Player. Should you wish to stop receiving such information, you may ask us to stop sending marketing materials.